What this session sets out to achieve
Understand the best way forward for you and your leadership team
What to expect out of this session
- Addressing the group's self-perceptions as leaders
- Identifying ways people can improve on a individual level within the group
- Brainstorming each individual's ways they can improve as a group
- Running a pulse check of leaders' perceptions that may be inconsistent
- Compare the 'doing' vs. the 'being' side of leadership. Leaders get caught up on tasks but it's also about behavioural aspects
- Acknowledging how the leader is currently perceived by their team as a leader
- Identifying limiting factors as an individual and as a leader – with mindfulness of influence on others
Questions clients usually ask
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Want to talk instead?
Speak with Lincoln