What this session sets out to achieve
Understand the best way forward for you and your leadership team
What to expect out of this session
- Begin with personal experiences with leadership – 3 different leaders that impacted you, what have been their styles?
- Exploring the aspects of those leadership styles that are applied in the group
- Identifying future aspirations of those styles
- Traditional 'dictatorial' vs. a leader being part of the group
- Identifying aspects of the group's styles of leadership that work well – and not so well for the team
- Identifying aspects of their leadership that needs to change
- Identifying past examples of leading individuals or teams and identifying areas that worked well, areas for improvement and 'regrets'
- Exploring a 'leader' vs. a 'mindful leader'. 'Being a leader of others' vs. 'having a leadership title'
Questions clients usually ask
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Want to talk instead?
Speak with Lincoln