What this session sets out to achieve
Positively ignite your people and break patterns that limit your team's potential
What to expect out of this session
- Identifying self and group time-wasting activities and the implications of this on the group
- Commitment to self vs. commitment to others and how that impacts the theme of 'making time' – overcommitting to one or the other
- Accepting other people's values about making time and space for themselves – respecting others' time
- Leading people to balance their own 'self time' vs. 'team time'
- Shifting a brush, to a commitment – Acknowledge, communicate, make space, be respectful of others
- Making most of the time that you have 'made time' for with preparation and purpose – especially meetings
Questions clients usually ask
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Want to talk instead?
Speak with Lincoln